We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banthai Beach Resort - info

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tasmania, Australia
reviews: 4
Banthai Beach Resort - info

A group of 8 people, including myself have been recommended by a travel agency, the BBR for our accommodation next July 2013. What I need to know, does the resort offer rooms with sea-views? If so what rooms? If not, can some of you knowledgeable people pass on some suggestions for hotels (must have sea-views & not walking up 100's of steps) I have previously stayed at the Novotel, a few years ago & struggled with the steps, hence my query?

Thanks in advance

Bron

australia
reviews: 15
11. Re: Banthai Beach Resort - info

Ella, i would ring Banthai and check the extent of their renovations, we have been told similar by agents only to find that most hotels do maintenance during this period due to it being low season, and sometimes its nothing more than painting or redecorating not a full on construction and they do it very quietly, we where at patong merlin when they where doing renovations and we hardly noticed it

Gold Coast
reviews: 33
12. Re: Banthai Beach Resort - info

W/salers have just told my T/A that there were major renovations at the Banthai in June/July 2012 and there are none for this year.

Hope this helps.

australia
reviews: 15
13. Re: Banthai Beach Resort - info

I this to friends of mine who are staying at Banthai in Late june 2013

they rand the hotel that confirmed there are no works to be done at the hotel this year there was refurburb done last year which is complete

the travel agent that said this may get a higher % kickback from another hotel thats why they said it.

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 14
14. Re: Banthai Beach Resort - info

four weeks today till we are at the banthai so hope the rooms aren't in need of renovations lol just a question which shopping center would be better to go to from banthai either jungcelon or ocean plaza for drinks and snacks etc?

Gold Coast
reviews: 33
15. Re: Banthai Beach Resort - info

Ocean Plaza is much closer but either would do.

16. Re: Banthai Beach Resort - info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 06, 2014