We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas in Patong 2012 - Lone traveller.

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
thailand
reviews: 2
Christmas in Patong 2012 - Lone traveller.

Hi, I'm travelling to patong for the christmas period,arrving monday 17th december and departing New years eve, Was just wondering if any single women or men will be doing the same thing travelling alone,if so maybe we could meet up and celebrate christmas:), i have been to patong before loved it and cant wait to get back:), look forward to hearing from you, Mark.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Christmas in Patong 2012 - Lone traveller.

I'm in Patong from 15/12/12 to 31/12/12 so there is fellow single travelers that will be there.My mate was going to come along but pulled out tht's friends for you though ;-)

I'm staying at the Yorkshire Inn,you have been before can you tell me what to expect

Cheers

Phuket, Thailand
2. Re: Christmas in Patong 2012 - Lone traveller.

Mark I have alot of repeat regular customers coming back in December. Singles included. Drop in and say hello. You can hook up with them if it suits you.

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
reviews: 17
3. Re: Christmas in Patong 2012 - Lone traveller.

Are you putting on a lunch Eddie?

Phuket, Thailand
4. Re: Christmas in Patong 2012 - Lone traveller.

Yes of course. Xmas lunch for sure.

5. Re: Christmas in Patong 2012 - Lone traveller.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, December 15, 2013