We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crackers Bar Patong Beach

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Crackers Bar Patong Beach

Hi guys I stumbled across this bar on my first day here & have been back to beach 3 times now & can't find it .. Can anyone give me directions .. Great place to relax & drink .. Please help !!

Scotland
1. Re: Crackers Bar Patong Beach

The Bar your looking for is part of the Dolphin bar complex oppisite the Absoulte Sea Pearl resort which is at the south end of patong beach.

Scotland
2. Re: Crackers Bar Patong Beach

The Bar your looking for is part of the Dolphin bar complex oppisite the Absoulte sea pearl resort at the south end of Patong beach

Edited: 5:52 pm, November 19, 2012
3. Re: Crackers Bar Patong Beach

Thanku so much i"ll b sure to return there next year ..I left this year without finding it again sadly !!

Phuket Thailand
reviews: 8
4. Re: Crackers Bar Patong Beach

Maybe the first time you found it you were drunk. On later attempts, perhaps you weren't.

So....you know how to find it next time.

Mark.

5. Re: Crackers Bar Patong Beach

Too funny Mark .. I was sober when I found it quite drunk when I left thanks to a lovely lady named "crazy" that worked there. It was my first day ever in Patong & it was my safe haven fm all the taxis dvds massages & tuk tuks .. Very laid back & now I know I'm definately returning next year .. Bring on Patong 2013 !!!!

uk
reviews: 1
6. Re: Crackers Bar Patong Beach

just google it

here it is

easy

facebook.com/pages/…218819251563631

theres a map on the site

7. Re: Crackers Bar Patong Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, December 15, 2013