We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ezy Stays

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth
reviews: 15
Ezy Stays

Hi

I have just redeemed a voucher for Phuket accommodation with Ezy Stays and I'm a bit nervous as I've read quite a few negative comments about them.

Has anyone recently booked through them and had any problems?

Thanks very much

Newcastle
101. Re: Ezy Stays

The same thing happened to us as well. We got ours through Groupon in 2011 and thought we had our stay confirmed for 2 weeks time. We contacted Baan Yuree and they had no record of it and advised us that Ezy stays had gone bankrupt. The hotel were very friendly but we only found out about this due to other people writing things on here, no contact from anyone else. We contacted Groupon who are giving a reund straight away, it was quick and easy and we are treating it as a blessing in disguise as now we have planned to go to Koh Sumui and Phi Phi Islands instead of Patong so I am actually not upset about it at all!

Perth, Australia
102. Re: Ezy Stays

We would love a copy of your letter as we have just found out that our book at the Baumburri doesn't exist either. I have been trying to get in touch with Ezystays but the number is disconnected.

You can email me at uggy48@hotmail.com

Thanks for your help :)

Toowoomba, Australia
103. Re: Ezy Stays

Hi could you please forward the email to me at ;pbl16098@gotalk.net.au

104. Re: Ezy Stays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 am, February 23, 2013
105. Re: Ezy Stays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 am, February 23, 2013
Hobart, Australia
106. Re: Ezy Stays

Just thought i'd add this after we have been and gone from The Baan Yuuri.

Scoopon honoured our booking and organised the accom - and the place itself was terrific. Little bit older in some areas, but the pool, rooms and service were very good. The hotel has free wi-fi (bit didgy at times) and offers meals etc along the way. The Pool bar is gold and the employees are very friendly.

It is about 5 minutes by car out of the main strip but its actually nice to be up on the hill away from it all.

Happy to reccomend this to anyone even if not thru Ezystays (which is 100% gone).

Any questions just e-mail me at liam_swan@hotmail.com.

Perth, Australia
reviews: 22
107. Re: Ezy Stays

all of these numbers are disconnected now

Perth, Australia
reviews: 22
108. Re: Ezy Stays

Well we have established that ezystays is no longer in business, but for those like my self and friends of ours who have booked accommodation with them, has anyone been able to get a refund and if so through who? liam_swan said Scoopons honored their booking and organised the accommodation if that's the case then we should contact Scoopon I guess but that usually ends up with a lot of buck passing and wasted time.

if anyone has a solution to our problem or has information on how to get a refund please contact me at hawkinau@hotmail.com or post here.

Thanks guys

Perth
109. Re: Ezy Stays

Hi

I received my refund from DealMe Support [dealme.support@dealme.com.au]

Perth, Australia
110. Re: Ezy Stays

Hi,

Could I please get a copy of that email as my travel insurance need this sort of proof. Lost a total of $1413.00 AUD.

Kind regards,

Greg T

Perth.