We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ezy Stays

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth
reviews: 15
Ezy Stays

Hi

I have just redeemed a voucher for Phuket accommodation with Ezy Stays and I'm a bit nervous as I've read quite a few negative comments about them.

Has anyone recently booked through them and had any problems?

Thanks very much

perth,wa
reviews: 66
1. Re: Ezy Stays

what hotel u staying at ??

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 3
2. Re: Ezy Stays

Never heard of them, there are so many low rates at the moment for Phuket, plenty of bargains, so make sure any deal is a good one :) High season that is different, knowing the hotel, time of year and room type helps to see how good the deal is

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 5
3. Re: Ezy Stays

If you type in Ezy Stays in the top Right hand corner, you will get 5 reviews you can look at about them.

London
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 134
4. Re: Ezy Stays

Never used them but just did a bit of research and it seems they are more disorganised than dishonest, seems to be just a case of insisting on getting what was promised, I think I would e mail hotels directly before arrival to ensure the reservation has been made!

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 3
5. Re: Ezy Stays

Hi there,

Honestly as bad as some reviews are... i find them fantastic! We have used them a few times and never a problem! Great prices in the end and as long as you make sure all details are correct in the pre-confirmation stage everything runs smoothly! We are going through them again this year aswell for the Amata. Also if you are ever unsure of something it would be as simple as to give them a call on there number on the website as i find them easy to deal with over the phone. Hope this helps!

Edited: 9:28 am, July 16, 2012
6. Re: Ezy Stays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:05 am, December 07, 2012
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 24
7. Re: Ezy Stays

They use it as a marketing tool, give u a cheap holiday at massively overrated hotel. e.g Baan yuree Patong was advertised as a 4.5 star... Lucky to be a 3. We both got sick for days and the T.V satellite was apparently not working so we weren't even able to watch it in our room yet the T.V in the restaurant was perfect. Don't get sucked into a 'presentation' with one of the Ezy Stays reps.. We skipped it but other guests said they try to suck u into buying other deals at 'better' resorts.... Geez that must mean 5 or 6 star. Lol

8. Re: Ezy Stays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:05 am, December 07, 2012
Perth
reviews: 15
9. Re: Ezy Stays

Thanks very much everyone for your help

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 2
10. Re: Ezy Stays

I had an Ezystays voucher for the Baumanburi for 7 days, but they couldn't get me a reservation on the date I wanted so they moved me to the Amata. 2 weeks before my departure they moved me to the Andaman Phuket Hotel, saying they had bad feedback from Amata travellers.

The Andaman was undergoing renovation. The room was OK - neat and clean, but did not have the facilities of the Baumanburi. I requested to Ezystays a transfer to a different hotel and it always took 2 days for a reply. In the end it got to the end of our trip and no transfer.

We also had a Phi Phi Island and Scuba lesson included in the deal. The Phi Phi Island trip was on a transport ferry and we did go there, but only for an hour. We stopped at three other ports to pick up and drop off passengers. We thought the scuba session was happening the same day but it never happened. It was hard to book the inclusions because a member of staff was only there at 1pm-3pm and sometimes no one was there. They also had me down checking out a day early and no airport transfer back to the airport. I

I would recommend booking via Internet or looking at Phuket.com as recommended by one of our taxi drivers. And organise day trips once at Phuket. Because we went in low season the price saving was not as advertised and I think I may have paid more for this accommodation. I will be following this up when I get home... :(