We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B-laytong or amari coral???

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nilai
reviews: 10
B-laytong or amari coral???

Hi all... Need to decide on the hotel as im goin on july 1. Can anyone advise which is better in terms of location... Closer to nightlife and street food.

July 3 also is the full moon party. Is there any celebration held on patong beach?

Thx in advance!

Wan

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 1
1. Re: B-laytong or amari coral???

Hi,

Amari coral beach is located to the south end of Patong, up a short but relatively steep hill, about 15min walk from the hustle and bustle of bangla road.

B-lay Tong is located to the North of Patong, probably about the same distance from Bangla road as the Amari.

As for the full moon party, i have no idea if anything similar is held in phuket.

Nilai
2. Re: B-laytong or amari coral???

hi bigneil... thx! amari undergo reno for deluxe rooms.. looks like its gonna b b-laytong.

Delhi
reviews: 24
3. Re: B-laytong or amari coral???

did you finally stay there? how was it?

Nilai
4. Re: B-laytong or amari coral???

Nope... Cos i end up went to krabi.

Nilai
5. Re: B-laytong or amari coral???

Nope... Cos i end up went to krabi.

Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 4
6. Re: B-laytong or amari coral???

Krabi is a long walk to Bangla.

7. Re: B-laytong or amari coral???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, December 16, 2013