We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nicky's Handlebar

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Basingstoke...
reviews: 4
Nicky's Handlebar

Hi

Please can you tell me how to find Nicky's place from Bangla Road?

Thanks

Perth, Australia
reviews: 19
1. Re: Nicky's Handlebar

Sure, heading away from the beach on Bangla, turn left at Rathutit rd (back road) then continue almost 3 blocks, first road to cross is Sawatdirak rd with a school on the corner on the left, then continue on past the next road. Walk about 200 metres and come to a family mart on left, Nickys is across the road next to the post office. Or if going by Tuk Tuk ask them to take you to Nicky Harley Bar, next tp post office. Nicky's address is 41 Rathutit Rd. Sue

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 22
2. Re: Nicky's Handlebar

As Sue has said, left at the end of Bangla and it is a fair walk - 10 minute at stroll pace. One of the buliding signs that most stands out is Andaman Beach Suites. It's just across the road from that.

Don't do what I did when trying to find it for the first time: got to the end of Bangla and thought... "Now was it left or right that I turn here.... left... no, right, no no left.... no it's definately right. Yep right." Turned right off Bangla and walked, and walked, and walked and walked (surely it can't be THIS far). Ask a local - "Yes, yes you go" pointing me in the same direction I was going... Eventually when I'd just about walked to end of the island I realised I'd either missed it or walked the wrong way. It was the latter and it was a very long, grumpy walk home. Hahaha.

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 14
3. Re: Nicky's Handlebar

we found it first time lol it was just near our motel. on the back road near gracelands. great place to eat and watch the sprucer out the front he is so much fun and so nice

Edited: 3:15 pm, January 12, 2012
Basingstoke...
reviews: 4
4. Re: Nicky's Handlebar

Thank you all for your help, am thinking it might be a Tuk Tuk just to make sure we get there ;-)))

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 29
5. Re: Nicky's Handlebar

Sue's directions will get you there. If you take a tuk tuk and saying Nicky Harley bar gets a blank stare try shortening it to Nicky bar, usually works. Most tuk tuk drivers haven't got a clue if you say Nicky's handlebar.

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
reviews: 355
6. Re: Nicky's Handlebar

If the tuk tuk driver still doesnt know what you mean after saying the Harley Bar then tell him the big post office on Rat-u-Thit rd.It is less than a 10 minute walk from Bangla Rd.

Cathy

Cathy

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
reviews: 26
7. Re: Nicky's Handlebar

Its a good walk I do it from Beach Rd near Bangla, no problem, probably 15mins, can be slower on the way home if I had too many B53's !!! lol

Michelle

Newcastle, Australia
reviews: 1
8. Re: Nicky's Handlebar

make sure you try the tempura prawns, they are very yummy :-)

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 10
9. Re: Nicky's Handlebar

It is here :)

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=Nicky's+Handlebar+Kathu+Phuket+Thailand&hl=en&ll=7.90062,98.301104&spn=0.003661,0.006539&sll=12.934216,100.888138&sspn=0.028651,0.052314&oq=nickys&t=h&hq=Nicky's+Handlebar&hnear=Kathu,+Phuket,+Thailand&z=18

Phuket, Thailand
10. Re: Nicky's Handlebar

It's right next to the Patong post office and just a few hundred meters north of the new Novetel. Every tuk tuk driver - moto taxi - or taxi driver will know the new Novotel.

I'm not a fan of their food, but to each his own.