We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panya Kamman/Driver

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen
reviews: 11
Panya Kamman/Driver

Hi folks,

Just returned from Phuket and used the services of Panya on two occassions. If you need a driver we could not recommend Panya enough, his english is very good and he is very reliable and trustworthy. He also has a very good knowledge of the Island and his rates are excellent. If you contact him via email panyak2009@live.com he will get back to you right away. Panya is very friendly, the perfect host in every way,and very eager to please his customers. Give him him an email you wont regret using him.

Kind regards

Lorraine

212 replies to this topic
Eudlo, QLD...
reviews: 72
141. Re: Panya Kamman/Driver

Just had a tour with Panya today, great guy, friendly, charming, not one complaint. Thanks Panya if you read this.

Kevin.

Perth, Western...
reviews: 1
142. Re: Panya Kamman/Driver

Hi,

I'm looking for a driver for a whole week. We want to do a day tour or two but other wise it would just be ferrying us from the hotel into Patong or surrounds for lunch/spa visits etc.

I've sent an email off to Panya and Monop but was just wondering if these drivers are happy to do the above as it would be plenty of hanging around.

Also would love any other suggestions as we are going in the school holidays so might be busy. Traveling with a baby so would love someone safe!

Perth, Australia
reviews: 77
143. Re: Panya Kamman/Driver

If these two are busy try Lek Landen - Email: leklanden@hotmail.com - Local Mob Phone: 081 5520934 - International Phone: +6681 5520934.

Perth, Western...
144. Re: Panya Kamman/Driver

Thanks, will shoot him an email.

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 18
145. Re: Panya Kamman/Driver

Maria B .Panya will have no problem with waiting for you or coming back to collect you ,he will go out of his way to please you he is a lovely man who will tell you all about the place and if you want to know anything just ask .I can highly recomend him used him on our 2 week trip to Thailand

Perth, Western...
146. Re: Panya Kamman/Driver

Thanks Cats195. Can I asked what he charged you? I emailed him yesterday so just waiting for a reply.

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 18
147. Re: Panya Kamman/Driver

I cant rmember now but I did shop around and he is very reasonable iyou book a few trips with him he usually does it a bit cheaper to . I hope he is free for when you want him as you wont be sorry

Washington DC...
reviews: 3
148. Re: Panya Kamman/Driver

Just booked a day tour and airport transfers with Panya in May! Will be in Phuket for 5 nights for our Honeymoon.

After reading the (literally) hundreds of reviews for him, I'm pretty sure we made a good choice =)

Stoked!

Newcastle, Australia
149. Re: Panya Kamman/Driver

Hi tuppence

I have emailed Panya about a day trip in August, he said that because of trouble with local taxis in Kata would it be okay if he sends his wife and a driver in a ppkktour van also he asks for extra money for gasoline on topof the daily rate. Is this how he usually does things, and have you any experience with using his wife and driver?

Many thanks

Jo

Aberdeen
reviews: 11
150. Re: Panya Kamman/Driver

Hi Jo,

From what I understand from Panya, his wife has been taking courses so she can help Panya provide an even better service for tourists. Panya's wife is also a very knowledgable and professional young woman who I would have no problem in confirming that her services would he as first class as Panya's. If the route you have asked for his to take you is outwith his usual run he will ask for a little extra to pay for the petrol. Do not worry there is no way that he would rip you off. Please Use him and his wife with the utmost confidence. Enjoy your trip.

Kind regards

Lorraine

Edited: 5:44 pm, March 02, 2013
Reply to: Panya Kamman/Driver
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted