We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended Tailor's

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane
Recommended Tailor's

Hi,

Could anybody recommend any tailor's they have used and would use them again please? Also could please give me a general location in Patong? Does anybody know approx prices for suits, skirts and jackets, dresses, shirts?

Thank you

Mick (for my wife)

Perth, Australia
reviews: 121
1. Re: Recommended Tailor's

You will find that Instyle Fashions in Patong are fantastic. We have used Manit (owner) a few times now and found his workmanship and professionalism fantastic. He is not at all pushy.

Be aware of cheap deals as the item will fall to bits really quickly.

There are many good reviews on Instyle on this site here: tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g297930-d1…

He also has his own website: http://www.phukettailor-instyle.com/

I can highly recommend him but make sure you deal with him directly and tell him you want the same quality as Pam & Steve from Perth.

Perth, Australia
reviews: 121
2. Re: Recommended Tailor's

Also you will find his prices really good compared to here in Aus.

Hubby had a tailored suit made A$180 and business shirts A$30. Shirts now 2 years old and wash really well. He bought a mostly cotton shirt and finds them really comfortable in our warm weather.

I am off to Phuket in 3 weeks and will be ordering 8 more shirts for hubby from Manit while I am there. Have also ordered by email and had him send them down to us.

I suggest you email him first to find out when he will be in the Patong shop as he also has a shop at Kata.

See my reviews for more info.

3. Re: Recommended Tailor's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, September 14, 2010