We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tag water save for drink after boil? Especially for infant..

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gold coast
Tag water save for drink after boil? Especially for infant..

Hi will be at Phuket Patong Beach next week, just want to check is it the tag water after boil save for drink especially for my 2 kids?

Hell, Norway
reviews: 2
1. Re: Tag water save for drink after boil? Especially for infant..

Don't take risks, use only bottled water. There will be some in your hotel room and its very easy, and cheap, to buy.

Gold coast
2. Re: Tag water save for drink after boil? Especially for infant..

Thank you for advice.

It mean "Tag" water after boil also no save for drink? Then if I need to have some hot water for my kids, it means I need to use bottle water for boiling instead of "Tag" water?

Is it means "Tag" water also not saves for my kids use for teeth brushing?

Thank you.

Hell, Norway
reviews: 2
3. Re: Tag water save for drink after boil? Especially for infant..

You mean water from the tap? Use bottled water, especially for kids. The pipes that bring the water to your tap are not clean or hygenic. Using tap water to brush teeth of adults should be Ok but not for kids. Don't take chances! For hot water you can heat or boil bottled water also.

Gold coast
4. Re: Tag water save for drink after boil? Especially for infant..

Dear dragonc , many many thanks for you advice. Wish you have a wanderful day ......

Thailand
5. Re: Tag water save for drink after boil? Especially for infant..

According to a couple of friends who arev civil servants working in Thailand's house water supply follows European standards and so the tap is very safe for consumption. However, they say, Thais don't usually drink tap water due to the old-fashioned belief that it is 'dirty'. Interesting.

For piece of mind though, stick to boiling bottled water.

6. Re: Tag water save for drink after boil? Especially for infant..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, September 07, 2010