We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices in Patong Beach

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
Prices in Patong Beach

Hi All,

Its been a while since I've been to Patong Beach and was hoping someone could give me a rough idea on what to pay for things such as massages, pedicures, custom suits, tshirts, tuk tuk rides to Karon Beach etc...............

Thanks

Lucy :)

Queensland
reviews: 2
1. Re: Prices in Patong Beach

Hi LucyLou

We returned from Karon Beach 23 Oct -

Prices for tuk tuks to Karon 200baht (300baht Karon to Patong)

Massages - anywhere from 250baht upwards

Pedicure - (from near Patong Merlin) 200baht

In Karon we paid anywhere from 100baht to 200baht for TShirts (try Karon Night Markets in the temple grounds). Massages in Karon we paid 250baht; nail art 200baht.

Old Phuket Weekend markets also have some good prices on Tshirts, silk doona cover sets, clothing.

In general found Patong to be more expensive than Karon and Old Phuket Town.

Hope the above is of some assistance.

Melbourne
2. Re: Prices in Patong Beach

Definitely a big help

Thanks heaps :)

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
reviews: 294
3. Re: Prices in Patong Beach

Hi Lucy,

I have just finished updating a huge price guide for Phuket which covers food, drinking and shopping etc etc, here is the link.

www.cathyandgarystravelpages.com/phuket.htm

Cathy

NSW
4. Re: Prices in Patong Beach

the link dosnt work

Coolangatta...
5. Re: Prices in Patong Beach

Hi Cathy&Gary

The link to your homepage is fine but the price guide doesn't work for me when I use Firefox:

cathyandgarystravelpages.com/phuket_shopping…

Internet Explorer gets me in no problem. Maybe your problem is your browser nirwin115.

Edited: 2:16 am, November 25, 2009
Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
reviews: 294
6. Re: Prices in Patong Beach

Hi Mrs Hyde lol,

Im in ok as well but use IE, Im not clever enough how to figure it out so all browsers see things the same etc haha.

Cathy

7. Re: Prices in Patong Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:29 am, May 25, 2010