We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thara Patong Resort and Spa

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gosford, Australia
reviews: 5
Thara Patong Resort and Spa

My husband and I are heading to Phuket in two weeks and are looking at extending our holiday an extra week.

Has anyone stayed at the Thara Patong Resort and Spa or know anything about it? I have read a couple of review but nothing which has been posted in the past 6 months.

Any information would be appreciated.

Jeanie

Adelaide
1. Re: Thara Patong Resort and Spa

My husband and 3 teenagers (17,14 &14) stayed there in August. Kids had a deluxe room and were up graded FOC to the pool access room it was beautiful. Tho we did have trouble because there were 3 in a room. Staff insisted we did not book , but lucky for me i printed off all correspondence i had with them and just handed over and that soon solved the problem and they wheeled in a fold out bed.

Hubby and i thought we would have the basic room and it was basic. Lumpy bed, cracked tiles in a need of a make over.

Dont think it is all it is cracked up to be if you look at the web site.

When i go back i think we will stay at the Horizon, seems like a similar cost.

Enjoy your time in Phuket.

Helsey

2. Re: Thara Patong Resort and Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, September 12, 2009