We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shopping at Aonang?

Which Krabi Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
shopping at Aonang?

how many shopping centres/departmental stores are there in Aonang area & their business hours?i stay at LaPlaya Resort is there any 24-hr convenience store around ?

Australia
reviews: 3
1. Re: shopping at Aonang?

Hi Kevin,

there is a mini mart at the end of the laneway leading to La Playa resort.

I didn't notice any department stores in Ao Nang, there were plenty of stalls/shops along the main street and these were open until late at night.

Nicky

Buriram, Thailand
reviews: 101
2. Re: shopping at Aonang?

There a re no shopping centres as such in AO Nang and only a small one in Krabi Town. There are plenty of minimarts but I would avoid the one just outside your hotel as everything costs double price in there!! All the others seem to be OK!

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 3
3. Re: shopping at Aonang?

No shopping centres/dept stores in Ao Nang, only shops along the road selling the usual stuff like tshirts, beach wear, etc. Don't go to Ao Nang for shopping, you'll be very very disappointed. It's for visiting the nearby beaches and island hopping and some snorkelling/kayaking.

Quite a few convenience stores around. My opinion, the place is quite dead during low season, which is now. So you might find it a bit boring in Krabi itself coming from Singapore like me.

4. Re: shopping at Aonang?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 pm, August 28, 2009