We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beautiful area near Krabi

Which Krabi Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Eagle, Colorado
reviews: 2
Beautiful area near Krabi

My husband and I are currently on Phi Phi Don and leave in 2 days for Krabi. We have 5 nights left before flying home; hoping to find a scenic area with a maybe 3-star hotel near nice beach (walking distance). Budget less than 2800 bahts or so. Any advice? Nice big pool, AC (a must) and fridge. Is Railay the best beautiful area? Not a lot of choices. We want to enjoy sunsets, walk, snorkel, kayak, take a tour, but have nice room (we are currenlty at Phi Phi Banyan Villas, so something similar). Flexible. Like to end the vacation on a pretty note. Thanks for any help!

Eagle, Colorado
reviews: 2
1. Re: Beautiful area near Krabi

It looks like Sunrise Tropical Resort on east railay or Somkiet Buri Resort near Ao Nang are nice-anyone stay there? Does the AC work well? That's kinda important for sleeping. We aren't too used to the climate here. Trying though! ;)

Australia
reviews: 3
2. Re: Beautiful area near Krabi

Hi Lauren,

I was looking at staying at Sunrise on east Railey when we were there at the end of March. There was a lot of construction going on so we chose Ao Nang instead.

I am not sure if the construction work has finished yet, maybe e-mail them to make sure. I heard it was all a mess and quite noisy.

Nicky

Bradford England
reviews: 37
3. Re: Beautiful area near Krabi

I would recommend AoNang Villa resort. Right next to the beach, loads of longtail boats ready to take you out to the islands. Lovely pool area, and nice and peaceful.

Yakima, Wa.
reviews: 1
4. Re: Beautiful area near Krabi

We stayed at Sunrise Tropical Villas in Feb '06 and loved it. Not much of a beach out front but only a very short walk. Being right on the beach is usually very important to us, but wasn't an issue here. If you decide to stay at STV, I recomend spending the extra for Luxury room with outdoor shower. Beautiful and well worth the extra $$.

5. Re: Beautiful area near Krabi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:26 am, August 30, 2009