We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

plz guide on genuine tiger temple details-Kanchanaburi

Which Kanchanaburi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bengaluru...
reviews: 19
plz guide on genuine tiger temple details-Kanchanaburi

Hi folks ,

we planning to visit Kanchanaburi from Bangkok for tiger temple and other areas of interest (if time permits) for 1 Day trip.

Please guide us at earliest

1) I could NOT find any official website of the tiger temple where I can get to know pricing of tickets and book tickets accordingly?Please provide me link or official website.

2) got confused by multiple reviews ,some say there are multiple fake tiger temples so what is the exact name of genuine and most sought after tiger temple?

3)travelling to Kanchanaburi to and fro from Bangkok would be good and safer using which mode of transport for a couple ?

4)Apart from tiger temple anything else can be clubbed for visit in Kanchanburi?

Thank you very much!

Awaiting help.!

Sharm El Sheikh...
reviews: 1
11. Re: plz guide on genuine tiger temple details-Kanchanaburi

Yes Thailand has meter taxis, unfortunately these can only be found in BKK. On your time restrictions i think would be best to book a Kanchanaburi tour from BKK & have your every need catered for. Good luck in Phuket

Sydney
reviews: 41
12. Re: plz guide on genuine tiger temple details-Kanchanaburi

It was a few years ago when I went to the tiger temple before the renovations were finished but we hired a car through our hotel and was quite reasonably priced (can't remember but we were on a budget). Was easy and also arranged a side tour to the floating markets but staff were happy to change the tour to suit us.

The extra 1000THB is for a picture with the tiger on your lap if it hasn't changed!

Saudi Arabia
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
reviews: 21
13. Re: plz guide on genuine tiger temple details-Kanchanaburi

Hi,

Expect to pay at least 2,500 baht for the return journey by taxi.

Kanchanaburi...
14. Re: plz guide on genuine tiger temple details-Kanchanaburi

Hi Folks,

The only real and genuine tiger temple in Kanchanaburi is Wat Tum Seu

http://www.pbase.com/win13/temples

Win

15. Re: plz guide on genuine tiger temple details-Kanchanaburi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 25, 2014