We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which resort - travelling with kids

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
HK
reviews: 1
which resort - travelling with kids

Was wondering which would be a better choice of resort for a holiday with kids (5 & 2 yr olds). I really like the look of wora bura but would the kids activities/club programmes be better in one of the chain hotels - marriott, hyatt? thanks

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 3
1. Re: which resort - travelling with kids

The Hyarr Regency in my opinion is easily the best, kids club, slides, and the swimming pool size is far far greater than at the Marriott which I think cannot compare at all with the Hyatt pools.

Wora Bura is lovely but with kids of that age I think you will be much better off at the Hyatt, if you cannot manage Hyatt prices then the Novotel which is at Cha Am also has a kids club, pools, and although a high rise is superb value even for a Junior Suite at about USD130 a night, but it is further from shopping, restaurants and entertainment/bars of Hua Hin.

If you can handle the rates the I would go for Hyatt, if you need cheaper then the Novotel is good for families.

For couples I would certainly say the Wora Bura or Sofitel are great, but as we know, with the kids along you need to keep them busy and the Hyatt Kids Club will allow you your own free time.

HK
reviews: 1
2. Re: which resort - travelling with kids

thanks monica!

SE
3. Re: which resort - travelling with kids

We stayed at The Regency in Cha Am with our 2 kids both 4yr old.

As it was low season (september) we almost had the pools to our self.

They have 3 nice pool areas all with kid pools as well and a playground at 2 of the pool areas.

It was a great stay for us :)

/Jimmy

Lancashire
reviews: 7
4. Re: which resort - travelling with kids

I have just returned from the Hyatt Regency in Hua Hin with my four year old, I cannot rate this hotel highly enough, the pools are fantastic for kids, we never even used the kids club because I couln't move him from the pool, the kids menus are great and the staff couldn't be better with children that they are in this hotel.

5. Re: which resort - travelling with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, August 25, 2009