We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best city to stay in with awesome beach and extras!!

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Georgia
Best city to stay in with awesome beach and extras!!

I am in Iraq right now and im trying to plan a trip for my and my wife when i come home! Im looking for the best city to stay with an awesome hotel or resort right beside the beach and lots of shopping, elephant rides and entertainment and night life very close by??!! Thank You for your time!

uk
reviews: 1
1. Re: Best city to stay in with awesome beach and extras!!

patong in phuket might be suitable troyfud

Bournemouth, United...
reviews: 29
2. Re: Best city to stay in with awesome beach and extras!!

I suggest a multi-centre.

Try the Anantara up in the Golden Triangle tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g317131-d325842… and do their 3 day mahout course.

It will give you an insight into the elephant and mahout way of life that will be a unique experience.

I will leave it to other posters to suggest the Beach Resort.

Cheers

bfg

3. Re: Best city to stay in with awesome beach and extras!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, August 18, 2009