We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spa treatment

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
san francisco
spa treatment

any suggestion for spa treatment? great service and good price

nancy

Lancs, England
reviews: 4
1. Re: spa treatment

We used S'mor Spa which was lovely in really nice underground rooms. Amazing atmosphere and beautiful Decleor products. Not cheap by Thai standards but much cheaper than in the UK. We also went into one of the many spa/massage places in the town. I had reasonably good manicures/pedicures and my boyfriend loved his massages. He had ones which were for sporting injuries and he was very impressed. Good prices too.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 3
2. Re: spa treatment

Nancy, depends how great you want it, I agree and often mention kaban Tamor /S'Mor Spa, all the large resorts has spas and you don't have to stay to take advantage of them such as the Hyatt, Anantara, Hilton etc, one of the top spas in the entire world is in Hua hin, Chiva Som, alhtouhg it can easily cost USD 1,000 a night to stay there they have some of the top spa treatments in the world for the 150-200 range, personaly though I think that is over the top, a mud scrub is a mud scrub !!

I think the Kaban Tamor / S'Mor Spa suits most, it is pleasant and the staff are nice, not 'so' luxurious but it is relaxed and easy going, USD 30-50 for most good ranges.

san francisco
3. Re: spa treatment

Thanks for sharing your information.

how far from Sofitel Hotel to S'mor Spa? Do I need to make

reservation ahead?

Thanks,

Nancy

san francisco
4. Re: spa treatment

Thanks Maccajg and Monica for your input

san francisco
5. Re: spa treatment

Thanks Maccajg and Monica for your input

Lancs, England
reviews: 4
6. Re: spa treatment

I've no idea how far it is from where you are staying but maybe Monica will have an idea. You definitely need to book though in advance.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 3
7. Re: spa treatment

It's about 10 minutes by taxi or tuk tuk

032-536-800

http://www.smorspahuahin.com/spa.htm

You might find some other website if you search on Yahoo Thailand

8. Re: spa treatment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:26 am, August 12, 2009