We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A good realtor

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Medicine Hat, Canada
reviews: 55
A good realtor

Hi, my husband and I are looking to rent a condo or villa for 6 months, can anyone recommend a good, reliable realtor that can help us find a place?

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 42
1. Re: A good realtor

You might want to ask this question on the Thaivisa.com website, might get more responses.

Hua Hin, Thailand
reviews: 1
2. Re: A good realtor

In my opinion many of the estate agents in Hua Hin leave a lot to be desired quite simply by how much can we make for the least amount (or any at all and not just my opinion) of effort and this is from personal business with them. There are some good and proactive ones and here's a couple of recommendations:-

www.huahinpropertysearch.com

www.star-property-huahin.com

Medicine Hat, Canada
reviews: 55
3. Re: A good realtor

Thanks for your responses and the links, I'll check these ones out. I appreciate your help!

4. Re: A good realtor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 11, 2014