We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet Ski Hire in Hua Hin

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
reviews: 14
Jet Ski Hire in Hua Hin

We will be in Hua Hin november/december this year and this is our 1st visit. Last year we stayed in Patong in Phuket and although my husband would love to hire a jet ski there are too many scams regarding this so he wouldn't chance it after hearing many horror stories. i just wondered if there was the same problem in Hua Hin? Also what should he look for if he decides to hire a jet ski - any tips would be so appreciated. Many thanks.

17 replies to this topic
London
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 121
1. Re: Jet Ski Hire in Hua Hin

Don't recall seeing any jet skis for rent at Hua Hin but lots of kite surfing schools which is very big around there due to offshore winds.

Got to admit i would never rent a jet ski anywhere in Thailand.

Edited: 9:12 am, August 05, 2013
Canberra, Australia
reviews: 1
2. Re: Jet Ski Hire in Hua Hin

There are jet skis for hire all along the beach between Hua Hin and Takiab. The Phuket problem does not appear to be an issue in Hua Hin. Just be careful to examine the jet ski before hiring and you will be OK.

Scotland
reviews: 14
3. Re: Jet Ski Hire in Hua Hin

thanks so much for the replies - looking forward to our visit to Hua Hin and this info will be helpful for my other half as he would really like to jet ski whilst on holiday.

Pattaya, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Pattaya, Ho Chi Minh City
reviews: 51
4. Re: Jet Ski Hire in Hua Hin

Only a problem if you allow them to scam you. ;)

Oxfordshire, United...
reviews: 130
5. Re: Jet Ski Hire in Hua Hin

From the end of February onwards we saw jet skis for rent every day about half way down towards Takiab beach.

Jervis Bay...
reviews: 98
6. Re: Jet Ski Hire in Hua Hin

Yes, there are jet ski's but not as many as you find on Phuket. Yes between the Hilton and Khao Takiab beach is the place to enquire. December the ocean may be a bit choppy. CJ

Harpenden, United...
reviews: 41
7. Re: Jet Ski Hire in Hua Hin

Takiab North beach is a good spot for jet ski hire. There aren't many, but it is a quiet spot. My husband was tempted: I wasn't! There's a good range of beach bars with beds there and easy parking.

Mags

Oxfordshire, United...
reviews: 130
8. Re: Jet Ski Hire in Hua Hin

From February onwards we noted that there was a bunch of guys hiring Jet Skis from the beach outside the Hyatt Hotel.

Canberra, Australia
reviews: 1
9. Re: Jet Ski Hire in Hua Hin

Just had a look along the beach. There are currently three jet ski operators. The first approx half way between the Hilton and Hyatt hotels. The second operates outside the Hyatt. The third is further along the beach at Takiab. Yes compared with Phuket these are relatively small operators but then again there are many more tourists there.

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 5
10. Re: Jet Ski Hire in Hua Hin

What were the cost to hire?

Thanks

Reply to: Jet Ski Hire in Hua Hin
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted