We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good coffee in Hua Hin

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Batu Ferringhi
reviews: 32
Good coffee in Hua Hin

Hi we are staying at the hyatt in 3 weeks time and I would like to know if there is somewhere nearby i can get a good coffee

thanks

Angela

Mumbai
reviews: 1
1. Re: Good coffee in Hua Hin

Hi Anvela its only coffee so why worry so much. Hyatt have regency club rooms which have free coffee through the day in addition to other things

Hua Hin, Thailand
2. Re: Good coffee in Hua Hin

Hi Angela. Try the Lost Cafe just a few minutes walk towards town from your hotel, they also do some lovely homemade chips from real potato's rather than the frozen tasteless variety from most other places.

Guildford, United...
3. Re: Good coffee in Hua Hin

the tesco lotus shopping mall . you have loads to choose from. i like black mountain coffee shop

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Batu Ferringhi
4. Re: Good coffee in Hua Hin

Hi Cli and Khun john thank you for your helpful replies - I will definately go and try these places you mention. This is my first time to thailand and hua hin so will be looking forward to it.

thanks and kind regards

Angela

Mumbai
5. Re: Good coffee in Hua Hin

I would also try coffee from roadside vendors in their carts. Excellent coffee.

Bangkok
6. Re: Good coffee in Hua Hin

Try some 'garfair boran', old style coffee filtered in a sock (OK, it looks like a sock). Strong and sweet, my favourite.

Mumbai
7. Re: Good coffee in Hua Hin

I suggest a visit to your local supermarket and carry a bottle with you. That should make you happy

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 101
8. Re: Good coffee in Hua Hin

Try the Birdy iced coffee from 7/11, around 13 baht and has a good kick. Alternatively any one of the street vendors will make you a lovely coffee for around 15-20 baht.

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Batu Ferringhi
9. Re: Good coffee in Hua Hin

ok thanks everyone:)

Melbourne
reviews: 106
10. Re: Good coffee in Hua Hin

A great latte at the true coffee place next to Swensons on the highway near the night market. Comfy couches, magazines and a clean toilet are also a bonus.