We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Centara Grand - Pool Villa & Club benefits

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wales
Centara Grand - Pool Villa & Club benefits

Hi. Does anyone know whether the Club benefits (soft drinks, snacks, cocktail hour etc.) form part of a deluxe pool villa booking, or whether this is an optional add-on.

Many thanks.

Edinburgh Scotland
reviews: 53
1. Re: Centara Grand - Pool Villa & Club benefits

I've got a pool villa booked for June and the full club benefits are included.

London
reviews: 16
2. Re: Centara Grand - Pool Villa & Club benefits

Yep included. Don't believe it's possible to get it without.

uk
reviews: 5
3. Re: Centara Grand - Pool Villa & Club benefits

We will be there in May and it's part of our package

This will be the 4th time we have stayed in the Villas ... absolutely gorgeous an oasis of calm and tranquility but also a 2 minute walk from the town

Tamworth, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
reviews: 8
4. Re: Centara Grand - Pool Villa & Club benefits

Yes as said it's included with a villa. It's a fabulous hotel and the villas with their own pools are outstanding. Plenty of free flowing wine early evening with more than enough top ups. Enjoy.

Wales
5. Re: Centara Grand - Pool Villa & Club benefits

Many thanks to you all for getting back to me, it's a great help.

My wife, two sons and me are hoping to go in August for our 25th Wedding anniversary (was hoping to leave the boys behind, but fat chance of that!), so we'd like to do something a bit special, hopefully the Centara with a Pool Villa will fit the bill.

Thanks again.

London
reviews: 16
6. Re: Centara Grand - Pool Villa & Club benefits

Ah it's all coming back to me! The very unsubtle topping your own glass up. And let's not forget cocktail of the day !

7. Re: Centara Grand - Pool Villa & Club benefits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 24, 2014