We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thai regional airlines

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hayward, California
Thai regional airlines

We are traveling from chiang mai to Bangkok to Phuket all at Thai regional our flight gets too Bangkok at 10am and leaves Phuket at 1030 are the airlines in same terminal where there is a easy switch

Nanjing, China
11. Re: Thai regional airlines

someone got refund on 18th,feb. but I believe that most of consumers didn't recieved yet. I'm one of the most...

Frankly,I'm getting believe that they wouldn't pay refund to us:(

12. Re: Thai regional airlines

I am also awaiting for my refund. Has any body managed to get it? Am calling their number as well... no reply as of yet

Paramaribo, Suriname
reviews: 33
13. Re: Thai regional airlines

I'm afraid this company cannot be trusted as they are LIARS.

I commiserate with those of you who haven't had a refund yet but don't give up. I got mine.

However DO NOT bother emailing them or calling their customer services. They WILL NOT answer.

Try this number. 0894203013. I was given this number at BKK and after numerous calls I eventually got my refund.

Paramaribo, Suriname
reviews: 33
14. Re: Thai regional airlines

They are a bunch of crooks...

Nanjing, China
15. Re: Thai regional airlines

Hey, everybody who didn't get refund try this way- go Paysbuy official website to claim attaching your payment confirm information sent by Paysbuy when you bought tikcets, and telling Paysbuy that airlines cancelled your flight so that ask them to pay refund to you. I've got my money. Do it!

16. Re: Thai regional airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 07, 2014