We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is 5 nights enough in HH

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bundeena
reviews: 91
is 5 nights enough in HH

Traveling for a month in Thialand only been to Phuket previously.

Want to visit,Amphawa ,Hai Hin and then fly north from BB to CC and north area with some days in BB to sight see and shop at end of trip.

Will be in HH for w /end markets , is 5 days enough to see and do every thing and have some beach time will be there 1st week March

Thanks Amanda

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 41
1. Re: is 5 nights enough in HH

Yes.

Peoria, Illinois
reviews: 61
2. Re: is 5 nights enough in HH

I agree. Yes. It should be plenty of time in HH.

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 7
3. Re: is 5 nights enough in HH

Yes it's enough, don't miss to visit Khao Hin Lek Fai (nice view) and Wat Huay MongKol , but probably ask your hotel about rent minibus to get there I see it's worth to go.

:)

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 3
4. Re: is 5 nights enough in HH

The large main market is open every day.

Enough but there is a huge amount to see and do so depends on what you like doing during the days an evenings, if you wanted nature and national parks there are 2, plus you have the Elephant reserve park, so if that sort of thing interested you then those would be 3 day trips. If you wanted to do snorkeling again that is a day trip

Sorry but what is 'BB to CC' ?

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 41
5. Re: is 5 nights enough in HH

I thought it meant Bangkok and Chiang Mai possibly?

bundeena
reviews: 91
6. Re: is 5 nights enough in HH

Sorry Monica yes Cassnu it is .What was I thinking! I was in bed blogging on my ipad half asleep.Thanks for your comments everyone.

Tamworth, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
reviews: 8
7. Re: is 5 nights enough in HH

We did 5 nights there and thought it was the right amount of time. Could have stayed longer and wished we'd have cut short out stay in Bangkok for a couple more in Hua Hin.

8. Re: is 5 nights enough in HH

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, December 13, 2013