We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ms. Na transport/ Mr. Roong?

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
north jersey
reviews: 8
Ms. Na transport/ Mr. Roong?

How do we book for a transfer from Bangkok to Hua Hin and then to Airport? I heard Ms. Na is better priced? COuld we ask for a stopover along the way, like a road side market or something?

59 replies to this topic
Hua Hin, Thailand
reviews: 1
1. Re: Ms. Na transport/ Mr. Roong?

Simply send them an email asking for price along with your flight details and then if happy with price reply confirming your acceptance.

But if you expect them to stop off along the way for some sightseeing or shopping etc then you should expect the price to go upwards although both will always give you a short stop for a refreshment, smoke or toilet break.

Manila, Philippines
reviews: 36
2. Re: Ms. Na transport/ Mr. Roong?

hi there,

are these the only two driving companys in hua hin, cos i have read mixed reviews about both?would liketo try someone else, any ideas,

thanks,

jacdav

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 42
3. Re: Ms. Na transport/ Mr. Roong?

We've booked Mr Roong and have a night's stopover in Amphawa. Yes, there are mixed reviews but you'd expect that from such a mixed bag of people. I'd just pick one and go with it - how bad can it be?

roongsayam@hotmail.com

Tamworth, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
reviews: 8
4. Re: Ms. Na transport/ Mr. Roong?

We used Mr Roong a while ago from Bangkok to Hua Hin and then back to airport. Couldn't fault him. Collected us on time, did toilet stop on way back to airport. Price good. Would use again.

Penarth, United...
reviews: 75
5. Re: Ms. Na transport/ Mr. Roong?

We used Ms Na in May. Couldn't fault the trip from the airport to Bangkok - comfortable car with plenty of legroom in the back and a careful driver. The return trip however was the total opposite - shabby car with cramped legroom and I was relieved when we arrived back at the airport as there were times that I thought our trip would be to the morgue! The driver drove far too fast for the weather conditions (it poured torrentially for most of the way, with very poor visibility) and he clipped his nails and spoke on his mobile phone at the same time! I'm not sure I'd recommend but then, other people have had no problems - it's just the luck of the draw I suppose.

Bridgend, Wales
reviews: 66
6. Re: Ms. Na transport/ Mr. Roong?

Used Ms Na (email = wantana_jirayu@yahoo.com) for the trip from Sofitel Hua Hin back to BKK airport on Monday evening. Emailed her Sunday afternoon and was quickly replid to. Driver waiting in the lobby for us, cost 1,800baht. Drive was in a 2.2 Toyota Camry. Driver was safe, polite, we'd use again without hesitation.

Hua Hin/Thailand
reviews: 3
7. Re: Ms. Na transport/ Mr. Roong?

There is a german travel agency, Ken Diamond Tour. They operate for 16 years in Hua hin. They have a travelagency licence and the cars have insurance. From bangkok airport to Hua hin they charge 2400 THb for the Taxi include all fees. You can book on the website www.travel-huahin.com or email info@travel-huahin.com

They offer also a lot of sightseeing tours witch you can find on their website.

Perth
reviews: 14
8. Re: Ms. Na transport/ Mr. Roong?

We have just returned from Hua Hin and travelled in a taxi to the airport from Car and Motorcycle for rent, local phone 081 9425615. Took 2 & half hours(can't believe it could be less) and cost 1,700THB. Prices seems to be very competitive in the off season. Car was immaculate, driver fast.

Edited: 9:32 pm, July 02, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
9. Re: Ms. Na transport/ Mr. Roong?

I recommend Western Tours Hua Hin the best travel agent in Hua Hin and they was the very first travel agency in Hua Hin city.

we have been using western tours for our transfer back to airport bangkok. The service is very good, the drivers are really carefull. With Western Tours you're in good hands.

They offer also a lot of sightseeing tours witch you can find on their website. www.westerntourshuahin.com

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 42
10. Re: Ms. Na transport/ Mr. Roong?

I guess we can surmise that they are all pretty good and you just have to choose the one you feel comfortable with : )

Reply to: Ms. Na transport/ Mr. Roong?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted