We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hua hin november

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 14
hua hin november

was planning a trip to koh samui start of nov, but realise is monsoon season. Hua Hin looks as if it has less rain this time of year - anyone advise? Would like to stay in a hotel on the beach, quiet but within reasonable distance of bars/ restaurants - the hyatt?

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 3
1. Re: hua hin november

November is an iffy month everywhere as the seaosn change, basically the monsoons tend to ease off fown south and the winter weather starts in the northern far East, but anyway Hua hin has one of the driest beach climates all year. Hyatt Regency is a good bet, costs around USD 110 for a tiwn with tax, service and breakfast, about 6-7 minutes by tuk tuk from town center, next to Hyatt is sas restaurant and Show and sasi Bar, also nice bar on the corner with live band. You are also near to Khao Takiab which is good for boating, fishing, elepahnts rides, wave riding on horseback and other activities. if you want to stay right in town the Sofitel is superb, 1920 style classic hotel. There are lots of smaller resorts like Kaban Tamor and baan talay Dao and smaller boutique resorts and boutique B&Bs, but overall I like the Hyatt and the beach is better than near the Sofitel. Try huahin.20m.com for local pictures of those hotels and the beaches. Hua Hin is quieter than places like Patong or pattaya but not so quiet, streets of lively bars, lots of restaurants, jungle pub ( Rockestra ) etc.

London, United...
reviews: 14
2. Re: hua hin november

Thanks for info. Hyatt had no availability for dates I wanted (checked lots of different sites). Have booked Bali instead, will go to Koh Samui early next year!

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 3
3. Re: hua hin november

Hua Hin accommodation can be difficult to get I agree, I tend to book well in advance!