We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Please.

Which Hat Yai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
14 reviews
Hotel Please.

Can anyone please tell me the name of a Hotel, that has the following.

A swimming pool, nice bar for an evening drink, and is close to the markets.

Thanking you.

Level Contributor
1,317 posts
90 reviews
1. Re: Hotel Please.

Hotel Lee Garden Plaza.

centre of town.

Level Contributor
15 posts
2. Re: Hotel Please.

Heard that Lee Garden Plaza is recovering from a fire. Anyone stay there recently?

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,633 posts
51 reviews
3. Re: Hotel Please.

Centara (just across the road from Lee Garden Plaza).

Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
17,675 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Hotel Please.

Hervey - The Centara is very nice indeed , costs about THB 2,100 ( approx AU$70 without breakfast ) or THB 2470 ( approx AU $84 with) good quality hotel is that is within your price range - those rates from local booking service

Click in the center for video clip:

Level Contributor
20 posts
63 reviews
5. Re: Hotel Please.

I agree.The Centara. I stayed there when it was the Novotel. It looks better now, The pool is nice and had no other guests. Lee Gardens was more money then. Not sure about now.

Hat Yai, Thailand
Level Contributor
26 posts
6. Re: Hotel Please.

The Buri Sriphu is another hotel with a pool that is very close to the night market near the bus station.

Copenhagen Region...
Level Contributor
1,406 posts
33 reviews
7. Re: Hotel Please.

I stayed at The Centara. Good location, and we only paid 3.700 B for 2 nights a couple of weeks ago. Nice breakfast, but very hard bed.

8. Re: Hotel Please.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 10, 2014