We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Hat Yai to Singapore, help!

Which Hat Yai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brno, Czech Republic
reviews: 4
From Hat Yai to Singapore, help!

Hi,

I need your help travellers. Does anybody know about some connection from Hat Yai to Singapore? I found buses which travel only one-way to Hat Yai, but without return! I need your help cause tomorrow I fly to Asia and I just recognize that I don't know the way to come back to Singapore:(

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 3
1. Re: From Hat Yai to Singapore, help!

You can bus into Malaysia and onwards, you can also train from Hat Yai to Butterworth, change there for Kuala Lumpur and then onwards to Singapore.

Why not just fly Hat Yai to Singapore

Singapore
reviews: 51
2. Re: From Hat Yai to Singapore, help!

You can fly via Tiger Airways.

Singapore, Singapore
3. Re: From Hat Yai to Singapore, help!

It's always a better idea travel from Hatyai to Singapore by taking flight! It may save you plenty of time. The journey is one hour by flight, 11 hours by coach! It's all upon you!! Good luck

4. Re: From Hat Yai to Singapore, help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 27, 2014