We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Charlie our tour guide for two days

Which Chiang Rai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 53
Charlie our tour guide for two days

Hi

I am not quite sure if I am posting this in the right place but I just wanted to say how pleased we were with our tour guide Charlie. Initially we had tried to use Jermsak for two days in November but he was busy and he suggested we try his friend Charlie. Charlie replied promptly to my emails and was very helpful. With Broder's invaluable suggestions I was able to tell him what we were and weren't interested in and he put together two very interesting and full days.. He is a young man of 31 (originally from a hill tribe) who is very interesting to talk to and we enjoyed his company very much. He was extremely knowledgeable about his country and his English was excellent. The highlight for us was the trip on the bamboo raft which I think belongs to Jemsak. I am happy to answer any questions you may have and thank you Broder for all your help.

Singapore
reviews: 145
1. Re: Charlie our tour guide for two days

Hi, good to hear this. My group is meeting him in an hour. He is bringing us from CM to CR, visiting sights enroute. : )

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 42
2. Re: Charlie our tour guide for two days

Glad you enjoyed Charlie (Mr Cha). We had the same scenario earlier this year as Jermsak was booked up, but I think Charlie was a fantastic stand in, he even gave my two girls gifts that his wife had made, a truly lovely man.

London
reviews: 53
3. Re: Charlie our tour guide for two days

Yes he was a great guy.

Richmond, Virginia
reviews: 77
4. Re: Charlie our tour guide for two days

We just spent 6+ days with Charlie and it was wonderful. He was very accommodating, pleasant to be with and flexible as to our needs and wishes. He has incredible energy!

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Chiang Rai, Chiang Rai Province
reviews: 124
5. Re: Charlie our tour guide for two days

Mich,

It was my pleasure to assist you with your itinerary. I am glad the two days in Chiang Rai turned out so well. I think the raft trip has become a favorite among TA members. A perfectly peaceful and tranquil day in northern Thailand.

Thanks for sharing your experience with the rest of us.

Broder

chittaway bay
reviews: 21
6. Re: Charlie our tour guide for two days

Hi guys, we are using mr Charlie as our guide for our holiday from 30/12 but I've misplaced his email address to confirm our itinerary with him! Can someone please tell me best email please to contact him on,

Many thanks!!

Renaej

Wyong, Australia
reviews: 46
7. Re: Charlie our tour guide for two days

Hi neighbour Renaej

FAQ - Finding a Tour Guide on the right, yes the right hand side.

MR CHA/CHARLIE (friend of Jermsak):

Email: Asianwaytours@hotmail.co

Chaleechiangrai@hotmail.com

Mobile: +66 81 992 1982

You have fun on the 30th and let us know how you go.

chittaway bay
8. Re: Charlie our tour guide for two days

Thanks inaspin, on an iPad so I find it hard to look up the FAQ .

Thanks for mr Charlie's address. Need to confirm as we are in Chiang Rai shortly!!!!!

Hope the weather is great for Xmas on the central coast :)

Renaej

Wyong, Australia
reviews: 46
9. Re: Charlie our tour guide for two days

24C and a couple of showers, Chiang Rai 27C and a possible T/S.

FAQ?? Renaej, in the past I have confused my left and right hand sides, tis all.

Have fun in Chiang Rai, I know you will.

chittaway bay
10. Re: Charlie our tour guide for two days

Sounds great inaspin!! Worked out faq's! I'm use to sitting with laptop :)

Will let you know how we go.