We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oman Air

Which Cha-am hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lincoln, United...
reviews: 17
Oman Air

Hi

Thinking of staying at Courtyard by Marriot mid June, been given a VERY good price with Virgin Holidays, flying via Muscat with Oman Airways - anyone travelled with them? Have seen they have brand new A330 aircraft but can anyone give me any info on meals, do they serve complimentary drinks etc? have very fussy hubby to be!

Thanks

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 3
1. Re: Oman Air

Should be very comfortable, drinks would be free, have not flown on their new 330's though but looks on par with the other Gulf carriers.

Muscat I know and it is 'fine' for a fight change.

Photo Economy/Coach seating Oman Air A-330

airliners.net/photo/Oman-Air/Airbus-A330-243…

IFE as you can see - seating is 2-4-2 ( last few rows are 2-3-2 ) so you can easily get the pair of seats either side just the 2 of you

Check the Hua Hin forum too for restaurantsa, trips etc

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g297922-i9453-Hua_…

2. Re: Oman Air

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 08, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Cha-am