We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to do

Which Cha-am hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
U.K
reviews: 11
what to do

Hi all,

I've been to Thailand many times but never to Cha-am. I will be there at the beginning of May for 10 days or so with my wife, her sister and 2 eight year old boys and was looking for ideas on what we could do while there. Are there boat trips and fishing and stuff like that. I know it is relatively quiet which is fine because the boys have never even seen the sea an the pool will be good fun for them but it would be nice to do some other things.

Thanks

Dave

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 8
1. Re: what to do

Two years old will already enjoy the beach and the little beach animals i.e. crabs,seashells, etc, which are so many compared to Pattaya and all the beaches in the south.

For inactive adults, massages on the beach sounds great?

To do something, umm!, as I see, there are banana boats, scooters/jet ski (i don't know), also the parashoot that hang with the boat (don't dknow the terms) and horse riding.

There are also nice temples. Note 19May is an important Buddhist day. You can also join there acitivites.

Sydney
reviews: 7
2. Re: what to do

Besides from the watersports which are great, there are also 2 ATV bike parks one which looks quite adventurous and looks like more of an actual track and the other one is the one i have been on which is located in the national park and you go with a guide though the park. It's lots of fun going up and down small hills and through low water.

Kids can be doubled or ride themselves.

3. Re: what to do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, September 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Cha-am