We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Possible to get to Surat Thani by 10.00 am from Phangan???

Which Surat Thani hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 1
Possible to get to Surat Thani by 10.00 am from Phangan???

Hi guys

I was looking at taking a fight from surat thani back to bangkok at 10.45 in the morning. (The afternoon flight has sold out!).

Is it possible to get from Phangan to the airport in Surat Thani in time???

I know there is a ferry that leaves phangan at 6am, but is this early enough for me to make this flight??

Hope someone can help!

Thanks

Sian

Moremi Game...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Possible to get to Surat Thani by 10.00 am from Phangan???

Can you get a flight from Samui instead ?

If the boat is at 6am direct to surat thani , it's possible, but will be very tight on time , you'll still have quite a way to go to the airport from the ferry terminal.

UK
reviews: 1
2. Re: Possible to get to Surat Thani by 10.00 am from Phangan???

Hi there! Thank for your reply! Been looking at the flights from Samui but they now exceed the costs for taking flights within Europe! Its £137 return (for one person) for the flights....and when you think about this in thai terms this is 6000 bhat more expensive for a couple one way!

The flight from Surat Thani is 1350 one way for one person as opposed to 4440 one way from Samui. Sure they never used to charge so much!

Clearly I'm getting tight!!

But I think I am gonna have to become a typical tourist and take this option as it seems too much of a risk to take the early flight out of Surat Thani! Damn! Thanks for your help!

Sian x

3. Re: Possible to get to Surat Thani by 10.00 am from Phangan???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, September 29, 2009