We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxuryescapes - JW Mariott Khao Lak

Which Khao Lak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
reviews: 5
Luxuryescapes - JW Mariott Khao Lak

Has anyone booked a luxuryescape package for the JW Marriott. Fantastic 8 night package with all meals, spa treatments plus more for $A999.00 per person. I bought a package, followed the instructions to book, able to have my chosen date, BUT after many emails, how do you know the package will be honoured upon arrival. The booking information on hotel reference does not include all the details as purchased. Have been told all I need to supply is the voucher upon arrival. Should I be worried? Has anyone else bought a similar package even for an other location - and did you get what you paid for?

14 replies to this topic
Geelong, Australia
reviews: 69
11. Re: Luxuryescapes - JW Mariott Khao Lak

I should add that we got all the little extras included in the package, even some things we had forgotten that were included. The email voucher tends not to list everything that is listed in the fine print of their ads but it was all good!

Poulton-le-Fylde, UK
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
reviews: 61
12. Re: Luxuryescapes - JW Mariott Khao Lak

The voucher is proof of purchase of the deal. The deal is what is agreed by the "deal site" (Luxury Escapes, Travelzoo. Scoupon etc) and the hotel so just keep a copy of the original advert from the deal site.

reviews: 11
13. Re: Luxuryescapes - JW Mariott Khao Lak

Hi there,

We have stayed at JW Marriott Khao Lak twice over the past 18 months and both times used sure deal vouchers. They are greta with voucher, just take it on check in then give you little vouchers for all inclusions. You are not treated any different on a voucher or not (we had friends not on a voucher). I have too purchased the luxury escapes deal and going back Oct 2014! Cant wait!!

Have a lovely trip.

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 12
14. Re: Luxuryescapes - JW Mariott Khao Lak

I used Travelzoo and had 9 lovely days at the Marriott with no problems at all as Arandora said.

Reply to: Luxuryescapes - JW Mariott Khao Lak
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted