We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxuryescapes - JW Mariott Khao Lak

Which Khao Lak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
reviews: 5
Luxuryescapes - JW Mariott Khao Lak

Has anyone booked a luxuryescape package for the JW Marriott. Fantastic 8 night package with all meals, spa treatments plus more for $A999.00 per person. I bought a package, followed the instructions to book, able to have my chosen date, BUT after many emails, how do you know the package will be honoured upon arrival. The booking information on hotel reference does not include all the details as purchased. Have been told all I need to supply is the voucher upon arrival. Should I be worried? Has anyone else bought a similar package even for an other location - and did you get what you paid for?

15 replies to this topic
Melton, Australia
reviews: 1
1. Re: Luxuryescapes - JW Mariott Khao Lak

I booked one for the Ramada Khao Lak. I haven't used it as yet but have seen others that have on this forum with no trouble.

I have printed off the inclusion list off Luxury Escapes website before it disappeared for mine to take with me as my conformation has no inclusions either. At least I have proof of what I should get.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
reviews: 65
2. Re: Luxuryescapes - JW Mariott Khao Lak

I've used Travelzoo twice at JWM and the procedure is the same. No problems at all. Who have you been Emailing? If you haven't emailed the JWM try this mhrs.htkl.ays@marriott.com to put your mind at rest.

Burnie, Australia
3. Re: Luxuryescapes - JW Mariott Khao Lak

We have booked with mia khao lak through luxury escapes. Arrive in just under 2 weeks and have seen others use their voucher with no issues. We have a confirmation email from the hotel with all the inclusions etc listed.

Sydney Australia
reviews: 52
4. Re: Luxuryescapes - JW Mariott Khao Lak

Luxury Escapes is linked to Cudo here in Oz, I don't think you will have a problem, friends went last year to JWM on a similar deal and didn't have a problem. We are doing The Sands through them in October and highly compliment the responses we've had from the hotel booking our dates and confirming inclusions.

Sometimes something gets lost in translation in emails to Thai hotels, I'm sure if you use the address Arandora gave you you won't have a problem

Perth
reviews: 1
5. Re: Luxuryescapes - JW Mariott Khao Lak

I too have booked one if these deals for my 50th birthday in July so I really hope they honour them. If you go before I do please post your experiences. With thanks.

Perth, Australia
6. Re: Luxuryescapes - JW Mariott Khao Lak

WE are going late June and I appreciate everyone's input. The details on the booking number confirmation does not list what we have paid for in the luxuryescapes deal, but only commenced organizing this 2 days after puchase of package. So looking forward to this break, and will keep you posted.

Perth, Australia
7. Re: Luxuryescapes - JW Mariott Khao Lak

Thanks and I have printed off everything as well. I just don't want any hassles upon arrival, but so looking forward to arriving late June.

Perth, Australia
8. Re: Luxuryescapes - JW Mariott Khao Lak

Thank you fellow Tasmanian. Very reassuring and will look for any posts from you over next few weeks. Have a great time and will be nice to escape th start of our winter.

Perth, Australia
9. Re: Luxuryescapes - JW Mariott Khao Lak

Thank you for the email info and I will certainly follow this up. I have been using the contacts from luxuryescapes and the bookings thailand site, who sent through the confirmation booking number.

Geelong, Australia
reviews: 75
10. Re: Luxuryescapes - JW Mariott Khao Lak

We had a stay at Infinity at Koh Samui last year through luxuryescapes - got everything that was included and have purchased another package to stay next month.

Reply to: Luxuryescapes - JW Mariott Khao Lak
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted