We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for Arandora

Which Khao Lak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
reviews: 7
Question for Arandora

Just come back from staying in jw marriott khao lak, my heart has been taken with this wonderful place , people and restaurants, do you know of any hotels of the marriott standard that are cheaper or know how to get cheaper flights out for March of next year.

12 replies to this topic
Poulton-le-Fylde, UK
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
reviews: 61
1. Re: Question for Arandora

The JWM is 5*. The other 5* resorts are from south to north, Bang Niang Beach - the Casa de la Flora (more expensive), Pak Weeb Beach - the Sarojin (more expensive), Le Meridien (about same), Beyond (about same). This is based on regular prices as opposed to Special Promos with the likes of Travelzoo or Scoupon.

However, you could consider these 4* Resorts, Sunset Beach - Paradise Resort, Wanaburee Resort, Khao Lak Resort, Sensimar (Adult Only), Nang Thong Beach - Sands, Khuk Khak Beach - Orchid Beach, Blue Lagoon. Search on Booking.com. AsiaHotels.com. Sawasdee.com, Hotels2Thailand.com, Expedia.com for best prices.

For flights, prices for March will not be released until 330 days before date of flight dates so not for a couple of weeks yet. Other than special offers which may arise during the year booking early gets best prices. Use Skyscanner.net to search for options for your dates but recommended to book direct with the airline or a reputable 3rd party like Net Flights and Expedia (who both do hotels as well). Some 3rd party agents offer flights at prices that don't exist or schedules which change. Cheapest is rarely best.

Hope this helps.

Sydney Australia
reviews: 52
2. Re: Question for Arandora

Lynne, If you like JWM they have a deal through to 1 November 2015 on cudo.com.au AUD$999 per person twin share 8 nights deluxe pool view room including all meals and 8 spa treatments, room upgrades available, there are surcharges for peak.

…cudo.com.au/8-nights-accommodation-in-pool-…

Bristol, United...
3. Re: Question for Arandora

Thanks for your help, where do you stay when you go to Khao lak?

Bristol, United...
4. Re: Question for Arandora

Hi tezzat, this is an Australian deal, would this hold up if booked in the UK?

Poulton-le-Fylde, UK
Destination Expert
5. Re: Question for Arandora

I found I couldn't log in as it wouldn't recognise my UK Post Code. However, if you have a Facebook account you can log in through that but again you have to subscribe with your Email and Post Code and again it won't accept a UK Post Code. Having said that I've done a dummy booking without logging in to the point of buying the voucher so I don't know what happens after that. It's a great deal though.

Bristol, United...
6. Re: Question for Arandora

Thanks for that Arandora, where do you stay in Khao Lak?

Poulton-le-Fylde, UK
Destination Expert
7. Re: Question for Arandora

Cousin Resort in Bang Niang http://www.cousinresort.com/

Bristol, United...
8. Re: Question for Arandora

Thanks for the link will certainly look at this .

reviews: 5
9. Re: Question for Arandora

Lynne, if you fancied returning to Khuk Khak beach but staying at a smaller resort, I passionately recommend Khaolak Blue Lagoon Resort. Have a look at the TA reviews, it's under b&b although is a lot more than that! Saying that, we've looked through booking.com and it seems almost fully booked for next season but I'm sure you could book direct to the hotel. At low tide it's an easy walk to Bang Niang along the beach.

Sydney Australia
reviews: 52
10. Re: Question for Arandora

Hi Lynne, its available on 2 or 3 Aussie sites, try deals.com.au and also luxuryexcapes.com

We have ben to KL 4 times and have stayed at Nang Thong Bay Resort (NTBR1) all 4 times, twice in a beach front bungalow, once in a bungalow on row 2, and once in a ground floor building room. We have bought an 8 night deal at The Sands for October and will probably head to NTBR1 for another week after that, unless another 6-7 night deal comes up beforehand.

http://nangthong.com/index.htm

Reply to: Question for Arandora
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted