We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tailor in khao lak

Which Khao Lak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cheshire
Level Contributor
28 posts
Tailor in khao lak

Can any one please recommend a good a tailor in khao lak.

Many thanks samantha

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
29,981 posts
85 reviews
1. Re: Tailor in khao lak

Just put "tailors"cin th search box for answers to this popular question.

Newcastle upon...
4 posts
2. Re: Tailor in khao lak

I used Monty the Tailor when I was in Khao Lak. The quality of the trousers and dress he made were really good and reasonable too.

norwich
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
23 reviews
3. Re: Tailor in khao lak

Another vote for Monty's his brother tony looked after me very well and tailored a super suit for my daughters wedding

cheshire
Level Contributor
28 posts
4. Re: Tailor in khao lak

Hi thanks for he reply where about in khao lak is Monty please... Where is it close to

Regards

Samantha

Edited: 9:51 pm, April 03, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
19 reviews
5. Re: Tailor in khao lak

Another vote for Tony (montys brother) - can't fault his work and service :)

There are 2 Monty the Tailor shops in town. One with Tony and one with Monty.

Where are you staying? Its not too far from the Nang Thong Supermarket but on other side of the road. Arandora will be able to better direct you though I'm sure! We weren't there long enough to really get our bearings!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
29,981 posts
85 reviews
6. Re: Tailor in khao lak

Both of Monty's shops are in Bang La On. They are on the opposite side of the highway from the Nang Thong Supermarket past McDonald's heading out of town. Tony most often works from the newer shop on the corner facing the Viking Restaurant, the original shop where Monty mostly operates from is a few minutes further down in the big yellow Khao Lak Grand Plaza building.

7. Re: Tailor in khao lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 06, 2015