We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yoga

Which Khao Lak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide, Australia
Yoga

I am going to Khao Lak end of March/ April, are there any yoga retreats or places to take classes or private instructors? I am staying at the Khao Lak Bay Resort

2 replies to this topic
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
reviews: 70
1. Re: Yoga

There are no Yoga retreats in Khao Lak. the

nearest is the former Wellness Retreat on Koh Kho Khao which is now run by a Thai company. Sorry I don't know further details. The former Yoga Instructor moved to Koh Phangan and AFAIK no one has replaced her. She used to do classes at The Ramada Resort. Don't know if someone else does.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 13
2. Re: Yoga

Hi Foozie,Hi Alan...I have been in touch with The Haadson Resort on Bang Sak Beach...Before they found out I was a yoga teacher,they offered to find a yoga teacher for me....

So,may I suggest you contact The Haadson on Facebook for prompt replies regarding yoga....!!...

The Haadson does have a yoga sala and they do conduct yoga retreats and/or classes occasionally(about twice or thrice a year)usually arranged by american yoga teachers....So,just by chance,there could be a yoga retreat on in April/May...??...

'Tis a pity you are travelling April/May Foozie because we are currently trying to arrange a yoga retreat in June/July In Khao Lak....

Reply to: Yoga
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted