We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please schedule for buses from Khao lak to Phuket

Which Khao Lak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nitra
reviews: 10
Please schedule for buses from Khao lak to Phuket

Thanks a lot, we will finish snorkeling tour there around 5-6 p.m and we need to catch plane in Phuket. It leaves around 11 p.m.

can anybody give me schedule so I can find out if we can do it or whether we should finish snorkeling tour one day before.thanks

Khaolak
1. Re: Please schedule for buses from Khao lak to Phuket

If you want to go to the airport by bus and catch the plan at 11.00 (need to be the airport 2 hours, so has to be at 9.00). I do not recommend it since the bus + taxi (at the T-junction to the airport) will take 2-3 hours.

So either doing the snorkeling one day before or taking the taxi to the airport (1,500 Baht) is recommended.

Nitra
reviews: 10
2. Re: Please schedule for buses from Khao lak to Phuket

thanks a lot.you mean 1500 is for taxi from khao lak or from phuket to phuket airport?it will be my first time in Thailand so I am not at prices yet,thanks na lot

Khaolak
3. Re: Please schedule for buses from Khao lak to Phuket

1,500 Baht is from the Khao Lak to Phuket.

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Pefkos, Krabi Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai
reviews: 101
4. Re: Please schedule for buses from Khao lak to Phuket

Hi

I would if it was me finish the snorkeling one day before. For a flight back home i would want to feel refreshed and not rushed.

Julie

5. Re: Please schedule for buses from Khao lak to Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, August 10, 2009