We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which safari company ???

Which Arusha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amsterdam
reviews: 2
Which safari company ???

Hi all,

Me and my girlfriend will arrive in Arusha sat the 5th of august and haven;t booked a safari yet. We're looking for a 4/5 day safari but heard there are a few bad safari companies in Arusha. Can someone advise us a few good ones? And where can you book these safari's in arusha?

thanks for the help

Seb.

london, England
reviews: 11
11. Re: Which safari company ???

All,

How did you find your safari- my wife and I are planning to go to Arusha on the 4th Sep and have not booked a safari yet?

reviews: 4
12. Re: Which safari company ???

I have gone to South Africa and just booked a trip to East Africa.

The company I used was great and the woman was fantastic.

I used Yvette @ African Portfolio. Was VERY happy with my trip and looking forward to the next one that is already planned.

www.OnSafari.com and the # is 800-700-3677 Tell her Tracey from Los Angeles sent you. The company is in Connecticut.

Banff, Canada
reviews: 26
13. Re: Which safari company ???

www.tatotz.org/memembers.htm is a good place to start. They are the companies that operate out of Tanzania and you can avoid the travel agent mark up.

We all chose the safari's based on what is important to us and the feeling we get when dealing with the company....sometimes service over price is worth it. We personally chose Access 2 Tanzania since they offered both price and customer service as well as good reviews on this forum and reports back from others that have used them.

Good luck!

14. Re: Which safari company ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:24 am, August 17, 2009