We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for safari partners mid/late January!

Which Arusha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Obuasi, Ghana
Looking for safari partners mid/late January!

Hello all,

I'm planning a trip to Tanzania later this month (solo), arriving around 17 Jan until about 2 Feb. I want to do a 5 day safari in the northern circuit (serengeti, ngorongoro & tarangire/ lake manyara).

I'm looking for others travelling at this time who are interested in joining me to reduce costs! I'm very flexible - budget camping or tented camps would be fine, I haven't booked flights yet so can move a bit on the dates as well.

I'm also interested in visiting Uganda for Gorilla trekking (max 4 days) and planning to spend some time in Zanzibar. Might have to choose either gorillas or zanzibar - this part I haven't decided on yet.

Please reply if you'll be in Tanzania at the same time and we can join up for a safari! :)

3 replies to this topic
Paris, France
1. Re: Looking for safari partners mid/late January!

Hello,

we are two travelers willing to combine a safari and a trip to zanzibar during our stay in Tanzania we woud be arriving at Dar on Jan 23 and leaving on Feb 2nd.

we are thinking about flying from Dar to Kilimandjaro, spending one day in Kili and the day after joigning a safari through Ngorogonro and Seregeti Pacr maybe Manyara lac if that's possible, we would be spending 3nights and four days in the safari.

if your are interested please reach me on c_wafae@hotmail.com

kind regards

Wafae

Hamburg, Germany
2. Re: Looking for safari partners mid/late January!

Hello

A friend and me, we are planing to go on a safaria in the end of January and we are searching for some travel partners as well. (lowers the price and makes the trip more fun, a perfect group would be around 6 people :-) A friend of us who lived in Tanzania recommended us a safari company. We have time from the 25 jan. until the 1st of feb. In between these days we are totally flexible. We were planing to do a 4 day safari through Ngorogonro and Seregeti.

so if anyone is interesseted you can contact me: thette@gmx.at

regards

Theresa

Fuzhou, China
reviews: 1
3. Re: Looking for safari partners mid/late January!

Hello,

I am a solo traveler from China, I will be in Tanzania from 31st to 5th Feb, I am thinking about a 5day safari around Ngorogonro and Seregeti, but it seems so hard to find a group to join by asking safari companys.

If anyboby also plan to travel around this days, we can find a operator and go together. (pierrez1984@gmail.com)

Regards

Pierre

Reply to: Looking for safari partners mid/late January!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted