We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunny safaris

Which Arusha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, UK
reviews: 28
Sunny safaris

Good morning all,

I am just enquiring whether anyone out there has been on a safari with Sunny safaris in the last 6 months?

If so how was it? Would you recommend them?

Kind regards

26 replies to this topic
melbourne
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
1. Re: Sunny safaris

CheUK81

I don't like to see your post go unanswered.

There are many reviews and posts on this forum and others on Sunny Safaris and they are 95% excellent. I haven't travelled with them on safari but know the owners and the company well and wouldn't hesistate to recommend them for any safari.

London
reviews: 9
2. Re: Sunny safaris

Hi,

got all my flights booked for Tanzania/Arusha and like recomendations for honest and reliable safari companies that anyone has had the experience of in the last 6 months.I thought I had found one but seems to be lack of communicaion from them so need alternatives.Thanks.

Minneapolis...
reviews: 100
3. Re: Sunny safaris

lots of favorites listed by individuals... look to the right hand column on the tanzania forum page - 4th item - a good discussion with list there...

Bristol, United...
reviews: 20
4. Re: Sunny safaris

We safaried with sunny safaris this year in may and it was great, our driver spoke excellent english and had lots of knowledge. We saw everything apart from cheetah but the grass was to long due to the wet season. The jeep was excellent and the lodges were amazing. Any other questions drop me a message.

Humenne, Slovakia
5. Re: Sunny safaris

I just got back from Tanzania and we went on safari with Sunny Safaris. We went to Ngorongoro crater, Serengeti NP and climbed very difficult, but rewarding Ol Doinyo Lengai. During all our safari, everything went very smoothly and the whole trip exceeded our expectations. Not only they gave me the best price offer, but service was great. Our guide David was a very nice person, he absolutely met all our needs on Safari and thanks to his patience we got a chance to spot a group of 10 lions from very close distance when all other safari drivers were gone already :) Our cook Steve was amazing as well. I can strongly recommend Sunny Safaris as they were really amazing.

Lakewood, Colorado
reviews: 109
6. Re: Sunny safaris

I would be most grateful for the website and contact information for Sunny Safaris. Thanks so very much. Can anyone supply this? I sent an email and got no response.

Julia

nb canada
reviews: 18
7. Re: Sunny safaris

Julia,

Try this one, they have been responding to my questions here:

Sunny Safaris Ltd. <booking@sunnysafaris.com>

Humenne, Slovakia
8. Re: Sunny safaris

Julia, here's the contact on Sunny Safaris:

Arusha office: Located on Col.Middleton Rd

PO Box: 7267 Arusha, Tanzania

Ph: (+255 27) 2508184/2507145/2508037

Fax: (+255 27) 2548037/2548094

CELL (+255) 784 786268

Email: info@sunnysafaris.com.

Web: www.sunnysafaris.com

Lakewood, Colorado
9. Re: Sunny safaris

Just found this, thank you, will shoot them another email, and thanks.

Lakewood, Colorado
10. Re: Sunny safaris

I have just written them a third email and asked them to kindly respond. I'm stumped. We'll see. Thanks to all of you.

Reply to: Sunny safaris
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted