We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mt. Lala Peach Farm picking season

Which Taoyuan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Mt. Lala Peach Farm picking season

I will be in Taoyuan on 27/5. I'm interested to go for peach picking but don't know that day will it be a right timing as I know peach season is on June-Aug. Can anyone tell me will it be possible to pick peaches on that day. Will they allow us to pick peaches.

How long is the journey from TaShee to Mt. Lala Peach Farm?

Thanks.

hualien
Destination Expert
for Taipei, Taiwan
reviews: 26
1. Re: Mt. Lala Peach Farm picking season

The farm would probably allow you to pick the peached but you may end up picking unripe ones as we are having a late season this years.

Singapore
Destination Expert
for Taipei, Taiwan
2. Re: Mt. Lala Peach Farm picking season

Hi Lollipopop,

Fruit seasons of Taiwan? Check this quick post here:

eattaipei.com/2012/…

2 tips for U:

1. Fruits in their seasons may start early or be delayed.

2. Best to contact fruit farm before visit to get fruits in harvest, opening hours, directions to farm etc.

Happy touring!

TaipeiAlive :-)

http://taipeidreams.com

Edited: 9:01 pm, April 15, 2012
hualien
Destination Expert
for Taipei, Taiwan
reviews: 26
3. Re: Mt. Lala Peach Farm picking season

Actually, for highland like LaLa shan and Wuling, they have 3-4 types of peaches ripening at different times, safest bet would be to go between late July to mid Aug.

4. Re: Mt. Lala Peach Farm picking season

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Taoyuan