We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tao Yuan airport to Tai Chung HSR (help)

Which Taichung hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tao Yuan airport to Tai Chung HSR (help)

hi, is there any buses from tao yuan airport to tai chung hsr? I visited the airport website and indicated that there is buses going to tai chung railway station and no stop over at tai chung hsr. help!! thanks

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 17
1. Re: Tao Yuan airport to Tai Chung HSR (help)

usually people take Ubus no. 705 to taoyuan HSR and from there take HSR to taichung

you may refer to this blog for how to travel from taoyuan airport to taichung by bus

…wordpress.com/2011/…

Singapore, null...
2. Re: Tao Yuan airport to Tai Chung HSR (help)

there are airport express buses to taichung by the various companies but I don't think they stop at taichung hsr. If i remember correctly, chaoma station, taichung city hall, taichung main station

3. Re: Tao Yuan airport to Tai Chung HSR (help)

yupp. I guess I will travel by hsr to tai chung although I will have roughly 2hours loitering around tai chung hsr. haha.. any idea what I can do there at 9am in the morning? as my driver will be picking me up at 11am for cingjing haha

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Taiwan, Taipei, Taichung
4. Re: Tao Yuan airport to Tai Chung HSR (help)

You can visit Rainbow Military Dependents’ Village 彩虹眷村 near Taichung HSR Station if you have not previously visited. Cab fare is NT$200 one way. About 13 mins car drive.

5. Re: Tao Yuan airport to Tai Chung HSR (help)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 26, 2015