We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taichung Driver??

Which Taichung hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Taichung Driver??

Hi

After reading all the recommendations of the taichung driver Mr Xie Zhi Ming, I decided to email him. but sadly he's not free on the 2 days i'm going there. However, he recommended me his friend, Mr Qiu Feng Gui (邱豐貴). Anyone hired him before? :)

82 replies to this topic
Singapore
1. Re: Taichung Driver??

I have engaged Xiao Yi. Nice driver and helpful. He helps us to carry our things to his vehicle and also brings us to places which we did not request.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 14
2. Re: Taichung Driver??

We hired Mr Lim for 2 days last year and have booked him again for another 5 days this Dec.

林鴻慶

Email: papa23tw@gmail.com

3. Re: Taichung Driver??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:11 am, February 10, 2014

reviews: 8
4. Re: Taichung Driver??

Hi,

I was quoted TWD13000 for 2 days from Taichung - CingJing (overnight) - shi fen - Taipei

Vehicle is 9 seater. Is that reasonable? Is shi fen near to Jiu Fen?

Thanks in advance for advising.

5. Re: Taichung Driver??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:08 am, October 05, 2014

Malaysia
6. Re: Taichung Driver??

TWD13000 for how many pax?

reviews: 8
7. Re: Taichung Driver??

TWD13000 for 3 adults + 3 young children

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 9
8. Re: Taichung Driver??

One driver quoted a price of $230 in SGD, 9am-5pm. Is that too ex? Can pm me contacts of other drivers for comparison? Thanks

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 14
9. Re: Taichung Driver??

It depends on your route, no of travelers and also what vehicle.

Singapore
reviews: 91
10. Re: Taichung Driver??

I was quoted TWD6K for the following route for 2 pax on a normal sedan.

台中>溪頭妖怪村>新社>谷關>台中.這樣6千元台幣.4人座車.早上8點出發.下午7-8點回到台中.

I find the price ridiculous as I found some quote on TA at only TWD4K.

Reply to: Taichung Driver??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted