We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

台中 Taichung/Nantou driver to recommend (thumb up)

Which Taichung hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 17
台中 Taichung/Nantou driver to recommend (thumb up)

As I recommended previously, Mr.lin 林鴻慶

[ papa23tw@gmail.com / papa23tw@yahoo.com.tw

0920-266276 or 886-920-266276 (from oversea) ], is still as friendly, nice n polite as before. After engaging him back in 2011, I recommended him in this forum but somewhere last year there were some bad reviews n feedbacks about him. I just can't believe it so I contacted him n booked him for my 2 days trip in taichung n nantou. Even my hubby also dont understand why there were some free fellows around writing bad reviews to badmouth him. Well, my hubby n I and other forumers experienced ourselves how good his service was.

For recent trip, as usual he recommended local places n eateries. He knew we were tired since we took midnight flight, he drove us to another places of interest which is slightly further away so that we could take a nap during e ride. He wasnt really being calculative to charge us additional for extra time or routes he took. We're definitely happy to know this driver n e service he provided..

He does airport pick-ups, day tour in Taichung, Nantou, SML, CingJing, hualien. Some tourists even booked him throughout few days to go out of taichung like kaohsiung.

His service is good n charge is reasonable compared to another driver being recommended in this forum whom I called n his charges exp. Avg 8-9 hours tour.This mr lim is nice tour guide too.. He offered to take photo for us most of e time n he brought us to eat local foods along e way. Some other drivers might drive you to expensive restaurants so they can earn commission, but he didnt.

14 replies to this topic
HK
11. Re: 台中 Taichung/Nantou driver to recommend (thumb up)

Hi, could you pls share your experience during the intial stage of quotation from Mr. Lin Hong Qing?

I have got the quotation from him after sending him my itinerary but he didnt discuss nor make any comments on my itinerary. Is it usual?

Does he discuss more only after you confirmed your booking with him?

Thanks!

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 14
12. Re: 台中 Taichung/Nantou driver to recommend (thumb up)

We will be hiring Mr Lin for the 3rd time :-)

malaysia
reviews: 34
13. Re: 台中 Taichung/Nantou driver to recommend (thumb up)

hi can i know his 7 seater toyata wish it is with free wifi in the car as well?

Singapore
14. Re: 台中 Taichung/Nantou driver to recommend (thumb up)

Hi, My bf and I are going to book a cab to travel to the following places in Shinshe on 7th Dec 2014. We have not contacted any driver yet buy would like to ask if anyone is interested in sharing the cab cost. We would be going to 草莓世界 > 新峰農場 > 新社花海 > 薰衣草森林 > 心之芳庭> Fengjia Night Market..if time permits we dont mind going to 百菇莊 too.

Our hotel is near Taichung Station and we most probably start our journey at 8.30 am.

Please drop me an email if anyone else wanna share the cost. Please also share with me any cheap and good driver contact. kaixin_86@yahoo.com

Reply to: 台中 Taichung/Nantou driver to recommend (thumb up)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted