We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taj Exotica - Orchid Rooms

Which Bentota hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Taj Exotica - Orchid Rooms

Hi Folks - my husband and I are booked up for the Taj Exotica for 10 nights in Sept for my 30th.

Hubby has upgraded to an 'Orchid Room' but we're not really sure what the difference is between that and the Superior Sea view Room as we cant find any pictures!

Can anyone help?!

C x

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 9
1. Re: Taj Exotica - Orchid Rooms

Its like a club floor in a regular hotel. All Orchid rooms are on the 6th floor, ugraded amenities, dedicated floor staff and evening canapes

London
reviews: 6
2. Re: Taj Exotica - Orchid Rooms

We had a sea view room as our 6th floor room wasn't ready and they are almost identical. They are size wise anyway, bathrooms in both rooms we had were dated. Higher room numbers are nearer the train line, we had room 629.

See my video as there are a couple of shots taken from the balcony. I didn't take any of the interior as it was always too messy.

Isle of Man, United...
3. Re: Taj Exotica - Orchid Rooms

Orchid rooms are better than superior sea view rooms def.

Try requesting 603/604/605 rooms.

Bathrooms are same in every room..out dated.

4. Re: Taj Exotica - Orchid Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 06, 2011