We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there anything to do around here?

Which Incheon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago,illinois
Is there anything to do around here?

I have three days in Incheon and I'm staying at the Incheon Airport Hotel Queen. What are some things to do around this hotel?

london
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
reviews: 162
1. Re: Is there anything to do around here?

sorry to say you're not in Incheon but in airport town. Best thing to do is take the train into Seoul or bus to Incheon, I would say.

chicago,illinois
2. Re: Is there anything to do around here?

I haven't booked anything yet. Where in Incheon is the best location to look for a hotel?

london
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
reviews: 162
3. Re: Is there anything to do around here?

Sorry, can't really help. I would not stay in Incheon but in Seoul, and take the train out to Incheon from there.

Others may know Incheon well enough to give you advice,

Seoul
reviews: 4
4. Re: Is there anything to do around here?

i agree, if you are here 3 days stay in Seoul and you can find lots to do. If you have an early flight out, move back to Incheon Airport hotels the last night.

5. Re: Is there anything to do around here?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:39 am, June 14, 2011