We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Incheon Airport {Hotel New Airport}

Which Incheon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Incheon Airport
Hotel Incheon Airport {Hotel New Airport}

Dear VISITORS,

!!! Greetings from HOTEL NEW AIRPORT {HOTEL INCHEON AIRPORT} !!!

We are the nearest HOTEL lying at a distance of just 8 minutes from INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, SEOUL, is ideal HOTEL for Backpackers, Business travellers and Honeymoon guests as it offers wide range of services. Opened in 2003 with 40 centrally air-conditioned rooms scattered on all 6 floors has been a unique choice especially for foreign visitors due to its grand rooms consisting of irrestible fascilites and gadgets not to mention the onsite Indoor golf course.

Travellers those who have to catch early morning flights and also arriving late at night at Incheon International Airport or Gimpo Domestic Airport better enjoy impressive comfort and relaxing atmosphere in this new conceptual business class Hotel. Multilingual staff who can speak ENGLISH, KOREAN, JAPANESE, CHINESE, RUSSIAN & HINDI makes you feel at home.

We would like to inform you that we have recently introduced REAL TIME reservation system which gives our clients 24hrs online access to our inventory as well room rates.

Please also note that you will have INSTANT Reservation Confirmation number when you will make booking under our website www.incheon-hotel.com

Further, we will arrange FREE {AIRPORT TRANSFERS} PICK UP and DROP-OFF services from INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT to our HOTEL.

So upon arrival at INCHEON INTL. AIRPORT, guest may please call me on MOBILE # 019 824 6748 or on our HOTEL tel number 752 2066 . Incase you find it difficult to contact us then please approach AIRPORT INFORMATION desks or KOREA NATIONAL TOURISM ORGANISATION desk or HOTEL INFORMATION counters situated on the ARRIVAL LEVEL {First Floor} to place a call.

Guest may please wait for PICK UP at THIRD FLOOR {DEPARTURE LEVEL}, GATE # 7.

Do you need any other information, then please feel very free to visit us at www.incheon-hotel.com or write to me at hotelinkorea@yahoo.com or can call on ++ 82 19 824 6748 {from Overseas}.

Looking forward to hear about booking from you soon.

Manager {Admin / Business Devp} / Incharge of Foreign Guests,

Viraj M Pai {Mobile # ++ 82 19 824 6748} www.incheon-hotel.com

HOTEL NEW AIRPORT {HOTEL INCHEON AIRPORT}

# 2790-4, Airport Town Square,Unseo-dong,

INCHEON CITY, SOUTH KOREA. Zip code 400 340.

Tel:++ 82 32 752 2066 Fax:++ 82 32 746 2067

MSN Messenger: virajpai@hotmail.com

The Bay Area, CA
reviews: 77
1. Re: Hotel Incheon Airport {Hotel New Airport}

HI:

I am traveling from San Francisco to Russia via Seoul and may need to stay overnight near the Incheon Airport both ways.

Aug 28 and Sept 26, 2006. Do i need to call the hotel directly for reservations or go through Hotel.com web site?

Please respond nina_v2@juno.com.

Thanks,

Nina Veselova

England
2. Re: Hotel Incheon Airport {Hotel New Airport}

I'll be passing through Incheon airport on my way from Brisbane to London and have an overnight stay in one of your hotels. Could you please advise me as to the best currency to bring with me, South Korean Won, Australian $, American $ or English pounds to use in the airport and on transit tours?

Many thanks.

3. Re: Hotel Incheon Airport {Hotel New Airport}

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:26 pm, January 12, 2008
4. Re: Hotel Incheon Airport {Hotel New Airport}

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, September 16, 2009