We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport and How Much Time in Gyeongju

Which Gyeongju hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maumelle, Arkansas
reviews: 34
Transport and How Much Time in Gyeongju

We want to fly from Shanghai to Busan on our way home to the US. We are thinking of taking a taxi or bus from PUS to Gyeongju. Is 2 or 3 days about the right amount of time for exploring Gyeongju? We then plan to take the KTX from Gyeongju to Seoul, maybe another day in Seoul or somewhere around Seoul, before flying home. How often does the KTX run from Gyeongju to Seoul and at what times of the day? We are looking for ideas, but can not spend too much time after having been on a 3o day holiday in China.

3 replies to this topic
Cheonan, South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea
1. Re: Transport and How Much Time in Gyeongju

There is a direct limousine bus from Gimhae Airport(Busan) to Gyeongju, nearly every 1hour.

2 or 3 days are enough to exploring Gyeongju. To take KTX from Gyeongju, go to SinGyeongju station, and you can find the train information from KORAIL web site. http://www.korail.com/ Use <Booking Online> menu of the site.

Maumelle, Arkansas
reviews: 34
2. Re: Transport and How Much Time in Gyeongju

JJkorea, Thank you for your reply.I have gone to korail's website and still can not find the scheule for how often KTX runs from SinGyeongju station to Seoul. am trying to weigh my options and planning my schedule. We are considering spending 2 days in Gyeongju and 1 day in Seoul before flying home. We are unsure of spending much time in the big city of Seoul.

Seoul, South Korea
3. Re: Transport and How Much Time in Gyeongju

www.korail.com/en/rv/pr21100/w_pr21110.jsp

Reply to: Transport and How Much Time in Gyeongju
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted