We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day trip in Gyeongju

Which Gyeongju hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
reviews: 39
day trip in Gyeongju

hi,

I am planning to go to Gyeongju from Busan by KTX for a day trip.

Places which I am planning to visit are :

1. Gyeongju Tower

2. Daerungwon Tomb Complex

3. Cheomseongdae Observatory

I will prefer to return evening by bus to Busan from Gyeongju.

Is there a bus which I can take to the above mentioned places from Gyeongju KTX station? Which places shall I start first and its sequence?

If I arrive Gyeongju at 10am; is there sufficient time to cover the 3 places till evening?

Thanks for the advice and help.

regards

london
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
reviews: 162
1. Re: day trip in Gyeongju

so you don't want to do Seokguram grotto, Bulguk Temple, anapji Pond, Poseokchong, Soekkbingo?

I'm surprised!

Singapore
2. Re: day trip in Gyeongju

Hi,

As I have only a day there so I will go those nearby in the city.

Regards

london
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
reviews: 162
3. Re: day trip in Gyeongju

well now you confuse me. Gyeongju tower is not near the city at all, but much nearer to Bulguk Temple.

Anapji Pond, Seokbinggo, Daerungwon Tombs, Cheomseongdae, Gyerim Forest are within 10 minutes walk of each other. Gyeongju Museum is also in the same district.

Singapore
4. Re: day trip in Gyeongju

Hi, Ethelman2,

Oops. I thought Tower was nearby.

Oh I didn't know there are more places to visit in the City. I will check it out.

Regards

Tokyo, Japan
5. Re: day trip in Gyeongju

KOBUS website clearly shows the timetable and the bus stop. KTX website is friendly to foreigners. Check out them first.

6. Re: day trip in Gyeongju

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 14, 2013